Trips for Tails Raffle
Experience Food and Fun in Historic New England
Experience a trip to historic Boston and Martha's Vineyard for two that includes:
- Ranked #1 U.S. Summer Vacation Spot by U.S. News & World Report, Boston, Massachusetts is a treasure trove of Americana. Overflowing with colonial history and civic landmarks, Boston is one of the oldest cities in the country that you a small town feel with big city attributes. From lobster rolls to Beacon Hill, and Fenway Park to whale watching, you will find Boston has something for everyone.
- Savor some of Boston's most famous dishes that have been staples of their region with a 3.5 hour walking Culture and Food Tour in Boston's charming North End neighborhood. Explore the vibrant culinary scene and learn the fun and eclectic history, one bite at a time.
- Discover the secret summer hideaway of the rich and famous on a Day Trip for 2 to Martha's Vineyard. Enjoy a hassle-free adventure from Boston to Martha's Vineyard starting with a 1.5 hour drive from your hotel to the town of Falmouth, MA with your personal and knowledgeable guide, then leisurely be transported by ferry to enjoy 6 hours of beautiful Martha's Vineyard. Learn about the history of the island on an optional 3-hour tour or explore the historic villages at your own desire.
- Relax with a 3-night stay in a guest room at a Marriott, Hilton, Cambria or comparable hotel
- In addition to the trip, the Grand Prize winner will also receive a cash prize of $1,027.93 that will be used to cover the income taxes associated with the winnings. A W-2G will be filed on the winner’s behalf, reporting the value of the winnings and the total taxes withheld.
- The winner has up to 24 months to book the trip.
Grand Prize Deadline on February 29 at 11:59 pm
Purchase Your Tickets Now!
Who You Help
Since 1902, the Humane Society of Greater Dayton has been serving the people and pets within the Dayton region. Not only do they find thousands of homeless animals forever homes each year, but they also work to ensure that all animals are valued and free from suffering. They are the only animal welfare agency in the area that handles all types of animals including cats, dogs, rabbits, farm animals, reptiles, birds and much more! They are the oldest and most-established animal organization in the community and as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, they rely solely on donations from individuals, companies and grants to support the programs and services they provide to the community. With their new Dayton Humane Veterinary Hospital, they are also reaching out to the underserved in the community by providing low-cost, full-service care for pets in need.